Healthy Munchies

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by nunsbythebundle, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Ever since ive been blazing i always do my best to satisfy the munchies but i usually end up eating unhealthy food. Ive already stopped eating fast food and chips so what are healthy tasty alternatives to eat?(I stopped chips and fast food since ive gained about 10lbs over a few months)

2. Yeah my munchies choices used to be horrible! here are some good ones to me. 

- fruit - i looove kiwi, grapes, blueberries, cantaloupe when high. Im not sure why. Gala apples with peanut butter (this isnt healthy but i like the biscoff spread on apples too )
    hummus 
    - nuts blue diamond has really good flavored ones. dark chocolate almonds are great.
    - green tea and honey
    - water
    - switch to pita chips
    - homemade smoothies
    - oatmeal
    - yogurt or frozen yogurt 

With that said, I still enjoy the "bad foods" when Im high, just differently. Those freakin donut sticks are my favorite stoned food but controlling portions and drinking water is helpful. A lot of times I make my own version of the fastfood Im craving. Like Ill make burgers & fries, tacos, nachos from a healthier recipe instead of going to burger k or taco bell all the time. Idk if youre into cooking or not. If not just try to provide yourself with healthy similars for your fave snacks, but you dont have to completely cut them out. 

3. Like above poster said, just make your own healthier versions of what fast food places would make. Instead of going for a burger, make your own sandwich with lunch meats, cheese, and condiments. Personally, PB+J's hit the spot for me.

There are healthier snacking options instead of chips, like you could get grapes, unsalted nuts, or pretzel sticks instead.

As far as sweets go, most of the time a good fruit hits the spot for me. Pineapple is my favorite! sooo good esp. when stoned. Substitute Nutella for chocolate if you're into hazelnut. Some people hate it, some people love it. It's not quite as good as peanut butter, but it's definitely not bad for you in moderation (like everything else lol).

4. Guacamole, chips and salsa, chicken/tuna salad sandwiches, fruit, smoothies, eggs, fish, and star crunch :)

5. +1 for All types of Non salted nuts

6. [​IMG]

take two of these and call me in the morning :ey:

7. raisins, grapes, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, etc.

8. all kinds of fruits is good especially bananas you can just pick them up and go to town. hummus is good to my aunt gets this 4 pack one with garlic jalapeno and red chili pepper flavors the ingredients in it is fine no bullshit like high fructose corn syrup