Healthy food ideas

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by im2dief0r, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hey, i thought you guys could help me by posting some pictures of some healthy food choices. I need help staying away from fatty food and junk! Please give me some new and interesting ideas! Thanks in advance

2. Learn to cook! :hello: There are thousands of healthy recipes online! Here is a fair place to start! Recipes by Diet or Food Type | LIVESTRONG.COM

Eat more salads! And make your own salad dressings! This one will give you the Omega 3 that your diet is lacking!

[FONT=&quot]Omega 3 Italian Salad Dressing[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/2 cup hemp seed oil [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/3 cup cider or red wine vinegar [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1 teaspoon of garlic flakes [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning (or ground cannabis) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/2 teaspoon sea salt [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mix, shake well before using[/FONT]. Store it in the refrigerator.

Or if you want something fancier-

Anchovy red wine vinegarette with or without cannabis oil (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Anchovy red wine vinegarette with or without cannabis oil - Seattle Chef About Town | Examiner.com[/FONT]

See if BadKittySmiles has any ideas- she is a top-notch chef! :D

Granny :wave:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

3. Thank you! Great advice and sites :)

4. Tuna
    Fruits

If you have to use mayonaise with the tuna, get the low fat. I eat that shit straight out of the can, it's really not that bad

5. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']Tuna
    Fruits

If you have to use mayonaise with the tuna, get the low fat. I eat that shit straight out of the can, it's really not that bad[/quote]

Haha I eat it out of the can too :D