Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Healthy as can be

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ilion, Jan 19, 2012.

1. I did some rough calculations on january 3rd 2010 that really had me worried. These calculations -two years later- have only become more worrysome. Some stats:

I am 22. I started smoking cigarettes a week after my 16th birthday. I generally smoke a pack a day (some times half a pack, some nights two packs). According to my calculations I have smoked around 55.000 cigarettes.

Then I decided to start rolling my joints with a special kind of paper: King Size Smoking Brown: Unbleached. No chlorine. And I started rolling my joints inside out a few weeks after, since the vast amount of paper consumed always gave me a headache by the end of the day.

New calculations: The amount of chlorine I did NOT inhale over the course of three years is enough now to 'paint' all my walls white. By smoking inside out I also managed to NOT inhale enough paper to print the Bible on. Try imagining it. A bucket full of chlorine and a Bible made of Unbleached.

Me so healthy!

2. what do you mean inside out? lol im confused

3. You're not healthy.. you're just a tiny bit healthier than you would've been if you continued your previous routine. :smoke:

4. You know how when you roll a regular joint you roll it all the way up to the gum then lick? With an inside out joint you lick the gum, pack the weed right there above it then just roll that little bit. Atleast i THINK an inside out joint is.

5. Have you considered switching to glass,or a vaporizor...:confused:

6. http://i56.tinypic.com/2hx6bfp.jpg

just a random google photo, but it shows the amount of paper that is left after rolling a joint. Using a vape or bong or such has been circling the top 3 of my wish list for some time now, but it's quite expensive. Allthough a bong costs just 30 euros at the local coffee shop, I'd rather spend that 30 on more weed or groceries or something :p

7. [quote name='"rileyscool101"']what do you mean inside out? lol im confused[/quote]

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv9CZMsa1A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]