Healthier smoking on a budget - Vaporizer options?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by m0ng00se1, Oct 5, 2009.

1. I have taken a tolerance break in concern for my health, and now am looking at vaporizer options. I have had some lung problems and a recent chest surgery, and wish to continue smoking while doing it as healthy as possible.

Unfortunately, Recessonitis has hit and funds are low. I cant justify spending 100+ dollars on a vaporizer, but my Mother said if i can find an option for 50 dollars or less, she would split the cost with me.

So, here's what i've been looking at.

Eagle Bill's Shake & Vap pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    -I love the idea of still having an almost normal smoking routine. Good reviews, and No cheap Chinese electronics that can fail.

My second option is one of the random $50 Digital Vaporizers off ebay.
    Seems like a more authentic vaporizer, but quality can be hit or miss of course.

Long story short:

How efficient can the vaporzier pipes be compared to a Digital box Vape? I want an economical and healthy way to smoke, but i cant afford a huge investment at this point in my life.

Any other suggestions that are within my price range would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks GC. :gc_rocks:

2. With your price range and needs I would get a vaporgenie. Not as efficient or healthy as the higher end vapes but reliable and better than smoking.

3. totally agree vaporgenies are the best, i have one and it gets u so blazed, and it doesnt smell in the house!

4. I can also vouch for a vaporgenie also. My hubby just got me one for my birthday and I looooove it.

5. is the vaporgenie more efficient than a pipe and really trying to make it last?

6. Thanks everyone! I have already placed my order for one VaporGenie! The price was right, the quality seems to be top of the line, the reviews are all very assuring, and it comes with a lifetime warranty!

All for the price of $55 shipped. :)