Health Problems

Discussion in 'General' started by SummerHaZe, Apr 24, 2008.

1. I been smoking heavily for the past three years, recently anytime i smoke my thoart will close up, i still continue to smoke but i am starting to cough blood, and my thoart has not recovered and is still very tight feeling, almost as its rubbing together each time i swallow. I am going to take a lilttle break but i need smoke and i wonder will my thoart ever stop closing up or atleast return to a normal state of feeling when im not high, cause it fucking kills.

SumHaZe:smoke:

2. well if its real serious you should probably go to the doctor or something, do you smoke medically?

3. no not in new york

4. Dude if you are coughing up blood you really need to stop smoking for now. That is definately not a good sign.

5. i know man i just want to high though but im chillen for a lil while

6. yea that is a bad sign, maby try less smoking out of a pipe or joints and try a vaporizer

7. the blood is probably from your throat (if it's sore). try taking a break, if that doesn't work then call a doctor. don't fuck around when it comes to your health.

8. yea the roor hurts prty bad but fuck why did this happen to me i know people who smoke mad more and i think thier fine unless they just deal with it

9. Pfft, you think we're not qualified to diagnose and treat ailments of the ears, nose and throat?

10. do you smoke tobacco as well?

sounds like some sort of allergic reaction to me......

11. Ok Orthoranonarcodickothrancologisto Sky Dog, how do you diagnose this? :cool:

12. id be at the doctor getting me some perscription lean if tht shit happened to me