Health effects of a vape.

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Nov 8, 2011.

1. I know a vape takes away many of the harmful effects of smoking but does it cause any problems. I have a reoccurring cough that keeps me up at night and I'm wondering if it is related to my vape. I have cj heckled my weed like a 1000 times for mold and haven't found any if that means anything. I have had the weed for a good 5 months or so, it's been in a mason jar though.

2. Well really, it depends on the vape you are using. What do you have? My solo still makes me cough, but my lungs feel clear and I don't often cough unless I'm inhaling something anymore. I've heard people having lypmh node and back throat issues with the iolite and wispr, VP-600 and other Chinese vapes.

3. I doubt the cough is related to your vape. Vapors can be hot and dry the fuck out of your throat though.

4. Yeah my volcano gave me a cough like a motherfucker when i was using it heavily.

Worse than smoking for the cough, though I could breath better generally (asthmatic, so my lungs are not fond of smoke)

I guess its kind of a good thing Ive ran out of money lol, my coughs definitely vanished

5. I have an arizer extreme q, I very rarely cough when vaping. My cough is throughout the day and the worst is when I'm trying to fall asleep

6. Vapor hits can still be pretty harsh...whenever I take a big dry hit out of my vape I cough a little

If you have a bong you should buy a vape attachment. Filtering the vapor through a little bit of water will drastically reduce the harshness