1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Healing with Cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sequoia, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Hello fellow members

I live in Oregon, USA where citizens voted for Oregon Medical Marijuana Act in 1998. It has about nine different catagories that qualify you for a doctors recommendation including Aids, Pain, Alzheimers, and glaucoma. For the full program information see:

We are now trying to improve our state law with an initiative petition to put OMMA II on the ballot in NOV 2004.

As an activist I want to tell others of the healing benefits that Cannabis has brought to so many. MS patients have had phenomenal success and maintain a better quality of life much longer than expected. Cancer patients have relieved nausea from chemotherapy and been able to gain weight and reduce depression that illness can cause. Chronic pain has been relieved without the side effects of many pharmaceutical drugs.

Here is a web site made up of Oregon Patients. We invite you to come and visit and discuss Cannabis Healing.

Everyone should be free to choose their therapy for their illness. Many drugs that are perfectly legal (Cigarettes and Alcohol) have killed more people and destroyed more lives than Cannabis ever has. Look within your own families.

The war on drugs is a war on sick people. Changes are coming slowly.

If you have a loved one, or even if you were sick...it is human instinct to survive and do what you have to do to feel better. It is human nature to use the best medicine available. There are receptors in the human body to process Cannabinoids that are present in Cannabis.

I use Cannabis as a patient by ingestion. I make cannabis oil and tinctures and elixirs. I have had tremendous success relieving the pain in my hands. One of the side effects was that I quit cigarettes after 30 years. I also know that Medical Cannabis will be found to be most helpful to those fighting battles with addictions.

I know that we can make a better world...

with healing energy and lovingkindness

Grasscity Deals Near You