Healing Cannabis Vs Death By Stygma

Discussion in 'General' started by froggymountain, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Healing Cannabis Vs Death By Stygma

Time for a Sunday School lesson about prides ability to preventhealing:

Now Naaman was a very important man. It was beneath his position and dignity to washhimself in the muddy little Jordan river to receive healing from hisleprosy. He proffered larger, mightierrivers of renown.

Not dissimilarly, people today choose bankrupting milliondollar treatments at rich architectural wonders where world acclaimed realdoctors promise “a few more days, perhaps weeks…..maybe a year” of additionallife by subjecting themselves to crippling chemical cocktails that kill magnitudesmore people than they heal

The two greatest known healing elements today areIntravenous Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and Hemp Oil. Neither is excessively costly. Neither of them have wide medicalappeal. Neither cause wall street buzzand stock runs like the recently released Yervoy (http://www.yervoy.com/patient.aspx)that raised buzz all the way to Russia.

But …. Like Naaman, one has to be humble enough to swallowtheir pride and spurn public opinion to press forward and go for the healingherb or fruit. Like Naaman, they willfind relief and healing.

2Ki 5:10 And Elishasent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thyflesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

2Ki 5:11 But Naamanwas wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come outto me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his handover the place, and recover the leper.

2Ki 5:12 Are notAbana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel?may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.

Attached Files:

2. Anyone want to translate that into English?

3. China called.. they want their wall back.