Heady Glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by adamp, Oct 15, 2008.

1. #1 adamp, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
    Decided to get a new pipe and take pictures of my glass. This isn't all of it, but the pieces I'm most proud of. The bubbler is especially heady, I think you'll enjoy.

EDIT: BTW, the bubbler has a diffuser built in. It's fucking sick.

Attached Files:

2. Heady inline bub is sick man I like it.

3. Is that a Freeek brain on that inline? Nonetheless, that is some very heady glass! :hello:

4. Wow, nice glass man! That inline bub is siiiiick. May I ask what they ran ya? I'd love to have something like that inline bub. It's just beautiful. True piece of art.

5. Yeah man I picked it up from secrets, ran me about 200. It was one of the first three made by a custom glass blower from Chicago.

6. That's not a bad price from Secrets for a heady inline bub. That thing is hella dirty, clean that SOB' :eek:

7. Looks like a FREEEK! Sick ass bub. I like +REP

8. i love ur pieces dude.... +rep!!!!!

9. Heady as Fuck! +rep

10. haha yeah man it's tough to clean inline bubs tho

11. Love that bubbler..

12. yeah man, speaking of which i just saw a mega version of it this weekend. the colors weren't as heady and it didn't have the freek brain but it was about 5 times bigger. got me ripped as hell :hello:

13. sick bub and that jar looks awesome, can you take a picture of the marble on the side?

14. i want that bub man, shits sick as hell. :D (green with envy)

15. man alive i want that jar its perfect, you get it local man. if so any chance there be one similar:D if you nomesayin..lol
    i need one bad + rep for all the glass

16. wow that inline is beutifull, i wish i hade something that impressive. +rep.
    i have a decent collection myself but nothing that impressive, i do however have a huge stemless bubbler and a rasta standup heady sherlock with like 25 reversals

17. yeah it was actually one of the first inlines ever made. local glassblower here in chicago started doin em and sells solely to secrets.

18. That bub is awesome!