Headstash Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GOLDENBOY, May 8, 2014.

1. #1 GOLDENBOY, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Has anyone ever delt with headstash seeds before? Last night they contacted me on a private message asking me if id like to try their seeds. I want to know if this is legit before I go giving mailing info out.

Edit: I'd like to mention the reason they contacted me is they seen a post on a seed bank and how badly I was treated. This seed bank didnt even send me my free pack of seeds to me after all the bs I dealt with.

Headstash said "I'd like to offer a free pack of seeds to make up the trouble you had with rcmc". This person took it in his own hands to make someone else's wrong right.. Im very happy with this. Many of these bigger companies could learn a thing or two from these smaller seed banks.

2. There is a whole thread about them here.

I doubt anyone would PM you about seeds from the company and it is against the rules to do so. I contacted them (or their friend) myself. If you are getting offers via PM check with the actual company. They have a website, blog, Facebook, and email.

I did get free seeds to grow from them as I will journal them in return. Read the thread, check out the website, email the breeder. Don't give out your info without research first. While the company is legit the person contacting you might not be.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've done all that but looking for the thread. So it seems to be legit then.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah it is legit, but again if I were you I'd email the owner to make sure the person contacting you is real and associated with them. Honestly you can tell from their website they are legit, his blog is pretty good and well written and even addresses the thread here on them.

5. I emailed him directly from his site. And I've read and looked over his site. I just needed to make sure from my fellow gc brothers and sisters that its all legit. I've never had anyone do something like this before.

6. forgot to tag you

7. Thanks for the tag :) different companies will throw out free seeds to get their name out there. Because the business is dominated by bigger banks it can be tough to get the work out about your products. Grow journals add authenticity to a breeder because then people know that they are spending their money and time on something worthwhile.

I always check here before I start buying from a place! :)

8. Work=word

9. Headstash is 1000% legit

Sent from my secret garden 400hps

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others