Headstash Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 26, 2014.

1. How about those funky pants? :smoking:

2. #542 CanadianOrganic, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    Bahahaha shut up Urby. They're pajamas ^.^

3. And you're right, the pics are pretty blurry. Stupid photo uploader must of changed the resolution

4. Greetings all... I truly loathe doing this as I wanted to have a positive review of my experience with Headstash Seeds. This thread is what prompted me to put faith into small business and place my order.

Due to not accepting Credit Cards I opted to mail my order to Headstash Seeds after a brief discussion and receiving some thoughtful assurances. I mailed my order on August 8, 2014 and Mr.H stated he received my mailing on Friday, August 29th. In his email he indicated that he would have my shipment out by the end of September 2nd.

On September 28th I sent an email inquiring about transit times and on October 8th he replied advising that they are usually faster than this and if they do not arrive by the end of the week 10/10 that he would resend. That is the last time I heard from Mr.H.

I emailed again on 10/14 to advise that the shipment never arrived. I thought it prudent to at least wait through the holiday and then follow up. I've sent emails on 10/17, 10/25, and 10/30 to no avail. I just sent another email again tonight 11/4.

2 months, 2 days since Headstash received my order. I have not received anything and communication ceased 27 days ago.

Is this normal?

5. No its not try to get your money back I'd say. Or at least your seeds.

6. No this isn't normal at all. I'd say contact him again and just ask for a refund. He is a stand up guy in my dealing with him.

As an aside I've been off the site for awhile and its nice to see some of these babies growing!

7. I didn't think this would be the consensus. That said I will wait for a reply from Mr.H. It may very well be one of those slip through the crack instances. It happens.

I'm sure looking forward to a response.

Thanks again.

8. My guess is that MrH doesn't check his email daily anymore as the seed company is on hold until Feb.

9. No way when you take people's money you remember to check emails plus it's 2014 you can even have your watch beep when you get a new email.

10. #550 Brother Urb, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014

He took the money over a month ago and has made contact more than once.

seeing as he isn't taking orders anymore I would assume he isn't checking his email daily.  I doubt I would be either if I wasn't expecting any emails.

....just a thought as to why you haven't gotten a response yet.  Hope you get one soon.

*edit* not that this is acceptable but... it took 2 and a half months for Canadian Organic to receive his latest shipment.

11. @Konnoissaurus- It's true, he did communicate a couple of times.

I can see how I might have been lost in the shuffle; I've been a small business owner for 14 years and I know all too well that this kind of thing happens. I just never turn off or a blind eye towards email. If you've engaged in commerce and intend to continue pursuing it even after a short hiatus it's prudent to remain in contact with ongoing/remaining business and client base rather than risk... this.

I'm certain that all will be worked out. I'll keep everyone up to date and I appreciate all of your feedback.

12. And... as the universe dictates...

Ladies and gentleman my replacement package from Headstash arrived in the mail today postmarked 10/25. 

I want everyone to be aware that I did receive my original order as a replacement with some extra goodies and let it be said that I am grateful to Headstash for sending such as promised. Still, a follow up email...? :confused_2: Maybe it's just me. I'm corporate; institutionalized. I can't not send a follow up email.

Well, a deal is a deal and Headstash (Mr.H) came through as promised despite some delays and communication snafus. I will send our good man an email advising of my receipt and thanking him for their service and taking care of their customers.

13. Great news man!  Glad to hear. :smoking:

I would be sad if MrH ever went to the dark side.

14. LOL right?!? Especially after the drama we had when the thread first started!

15. That "drama"... made me place an order.  :metal:

16. Figured headstash deserved a lil credit.
    HSS Skunk Haze
    8 Wks
    ~ 55 days flower
    30-35 more days
    :lol:

But honestly I'm not 100% satisfied, for the 8 weeks vegged under 12/12 and the proposed 12 weeks under the 400w hps, I'd expect to not be able to see through some of the top colas by now.
    However I still have about 5-6 weeks so we'll see what happens.
    Just seems kinda whispy right now imo.

Attached Files:

17. I find hazes always tend to be whispy. Especially my Super Silver Haze x Skunk 1

18. #558 Brother Urb, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015

How did the smoke turn out to be on that one?

I'm very much looking forward to growing the Peaches (Somango x Skunk #1)

19. Peaches was good. Nice fat colas. Nice smoke

20. I can't give a fair opinion, I harvested WAYYYYY too early, at like 7-8 weeks. But it does have a nice 'spicy' smell and is a great daytime smoke - that being a synonym for weak :p