Headstash Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by N.H.countryfarmer, Apr 26, 2014.

1. My little girl is getting so big *tear*

Attached Files:

2. Here's the little SSH :) 2-3 more weeks.
    Should get a half oz hopefully, just wanted to see what kind of bud she'd produce. She's getting so crystally, it's gorgeous

Attached Files:

3. Ugh, these Socal Master Kush seeds are really pissing me off. I've only been able to get 1/8 to germinate -.- germinated like 10 other seeds so it's not my technique - using the good ol paper towel in a baggie. I open it up one or twice a day to get some fresh air.
    I'll give the 2 that I'm trying to germinate another few days, just in case they're slow to crack, but I don't see it happening

4. I wonder what's up with MrH.  Website is not working.

Anyone spoke to him?

5. Sounds like there falling apart

6. Hasn't responded to two emails in about a week. One sent last week and one yesterday morning.

I sure hope not.  He was great for a while there with the customer service.

Last I spoke with him maybe a little over a month ago, he said they were getting ready for a big "proper" launch with advertising and all.

8. Hey everyone,

I just want to assure you all that we are still alive. We are going to keep working towards a larger goal, with a proper launch. The site is down for now, as there is just no way for us to keep up with any demand we create until we are able to legally produce for ourselves.

Obviously I wish things had gone smoother. We had a bunch of issues, including germ rates, and difficulty getting credit card processing. I am ever the stoned optimist, though, so I will take these as lessons learned, and try to do better next time. It isn't easy to do it all in house, mom and pop style, but it is possible...

The biggest issue is with the Canadian government, and their attempt to make our licenses invalid. The court case is being heard in February 2015. When John Conroy wins the case, we will be able to get breeding on a large scale again, and we will go from there.

I have sent every order out, with a bunch of extras for those that had to wait, or had one not land. I apologize to anybody that feels like our customer service dropped off. It did, as I was trying to find other ways to make this work. Unfortunately, we are not comfortable flouting the law publicly at the moment, and we are confident that the courts will set everything right. It would suck to get busted a week before our licenses kicked back in...

We still have a gmail account where I can be reached. Anyone that needs to get in touch can PM me here, too. I will send a round of emails to those whose addresses we still have in the coming days. I hope to remain part of the community, and continue to share good genetics. Things have fallen apart, somewhat, but we hope that this is just a temporary state of affairs, and that we will return bigger and better.

Thank you all for your support to this point. We could not have made the good things happen without you, and it will not be forgotten when we get back on our feet.

Stay stoned,

MrH

9. #529 Brother Urb, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Cheers MrH!  So glad to hear all is well.  I, for one, completely understand what's happening here in Canada.

I look forward to seeing more from Headstash come February 2015. :smoking:

10. Growing taught us all patience so the same goes here I guess.
    Hope it all works out for u H

11. #531 CanadianOrganic, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Canada needs to get with the times in regard to this legalization bullshit.
    So are you no longer responding to/checking info@headstashseeds.com?

12. Well, Mr. H hooked it up. I had to wait ~2 1/2 months but well worth it.

Attached Files:

13. Fuckin eh man!  Glad to see MrH came through. I'm sad I never ended up buying a pack of lychee.

I really hope things turn around for them and they can kick off bigtime this coming feb.

14. Is that flash making the seeds look so white or are they that light colored

15. Its the flash ^.^

There are a few immature looking seeds; but only like 4 total in all 4 bags.

16. #536 CanadianOrganic, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
    I can't believe he sent me like 50 seeds...

17. Haha I was hoping they weren't 50 immature

18. What strains r they it's hard to read

19. Skunk Haze, Socal Master, Peaches and Lychee.

You need some glasses dawg!

20. No way those photos were blurry lol

Good luck with those master kush