Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshops...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LilHomie420, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My freind is 16 and he wants to go buy some glass from a headshop, how old do you have to be to get into a headshop?

i buy all my stuff online so idk.

2. 18 around here.

3. Yup yup age is 18 but some headshops don't card you.

4. what if your with and 22 year old and your 16?

5. If you are old enough just have him give you the money before you go in and buy it for him.

6. some places in California don't even check, in other cases they will allow adults to bring in minors, sometimes you'll be SooL

7. #8 Abusek, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    Doesn't sound like a problem to me.. as long as the kid isn't sketchy or look and talk like he's 12

8. It should be a reflection of the smoking age for your state. Here its 19. At my LHS they card everyone that goes into the glass room.

9. It's 18, but I've never gone into one to test their carding efficiency

10. Its 19 here in Canada. That's the 'tobacco age'.

11. It's 18 in Texas and they enforce it, headShops here have a closed door to the back and you get I.D. Before you can go back. Ask him what he wants, show him some pieces online and then pick one that's closest to what he likes in the headshop and buy it for him with his money of course..... Or just give him grasscitys website and tell him to pick put a piece and have it shipped to you.

12. In my area there is no shops online but im over 18 so im wondering if he could go in with me?

13. #14 ShastaCola, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    In NJ the legal age for tobacco products is 19, and they almost always ask for ID. So it depends on the location. I went to a headshop with my friend who was 18 at the time to buy a vape. The clerk couldn't let my friend walk out the store with it since he had no ID. He allowed me to hold it since I was 19. If you go in with your friend, you should be fine.

14. The age = whatever your tobacco age is.

As someone said for us Canadians it's 19.

When under age I was denyed at one headshop but another headshop didn't ID me. I also bought liqour and tobacco products while under age without being ID'd. It's all a hit or miss and confidence is key. Mind you I was kicked out of one liqour store but I never let things like that bother me.

Depends totally on the shop. I haven't seen a shop you couldn't enter to look around if you weren't of age - they usually let you look but not buy.

If you're in the US there's dozens of shops online and headshops that are willing to ship to you. Better prices etc

Unless you aren't of age and your parents don't know

15. question answered. i'm going to close this before more discussion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor goes down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.