Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshops right off of 95 in PA.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baseballbum18, Jul 17, 2010.

1. I live in New Jersey and I'm 18. The legal age to buy tobacco products here is 19. I want to get a bowl and everywhere here cards ( I live right outside of Trenton) So Im trying to take a trip in to PA to go and get one if I cant get an older friend or one of my friends with his brothers ID ( hahahaha) to go to the headshop near hear. So anyone have any places?

Thanks

2. I don't get up there too much but just google 'headshops in pa' and check the first result

3. Artifax on Cottman Ave in Philly, it's about a mile west of 95. On 95 heading south get off on exit 35 onto Woodhaven then immeadiately get off Woodhaven onto 13 and follow 13 south until you run into Cottman and make a right turn (about 5 miles).

4. Just go to south street. There will be PLENTY there

5. South Street is a bitch to get to from Trenton, it's about an hour, not considering traffic. Artifax isn't in center city, and it's only about 30 minutes. And OP, if you're not familiar with center city, I suggest you don't go. You can quickly end up where you DON'T want to be. Good luck.

6. you might want to check out wonderland in lawrenceville.. they carded me one time but they're really chill guys who work there

7. Thats the one I wanted to go to lol Its like 5 minutes from my house. Do they usually card? I look pretty young for a 18 year old

8. I'm only eighteen as well, they carded me but didn't say anything. if it's only 5 min away it's totally worth it. Even if you can't buy, they have a lot of nice glass to look at, and if you see something you like, you could ask someone to buy for you. While you're in there, just talk to the guys for like 15 minutes and be friendly. The guys who work there are not your average head shop workers, they don't act like salesmen and are really easy to talk to. they are also always stoned and I referred to the glass as "bongs" and they didn't care.

But if wonderland doesn't work out, i think the closest place is eutopia in easton pa which is a 1+ hour trip. They have some pretty nice stuff there but the place kind of sketches me out. It's really cramped and the people don't actually talk about glass. They are more like salespeople and they'll tell you that something is "nice" but don't go into detail. Whereas in wonderland, they know their shit and will tell you how a certain piece hits and so on.

9. Im going to see if my friend can get his brothers ID, lol he owes me a favor. Do they card everyone who goes in, or just who's buying? I'd like to pick my piece out rather than just send my friend in. lol and thanks for all the advice man

10. If you go to Artifax or most headshops but Artifaxs is really strict you have to have the write lingo as in , Water piper as in Bong water pipe slider as in bong slide. And if you even dare to say MJ or any other synonym of it its like Voldermort in Harry Potter you will get kicked out and never be aloud back. SO be careful and good luck

11. Alright thanks for the advice. It looks like this is what Im going to have to do. My friend lost his brothers spare I.D =(. lol trip to PA in the near future is no one can come through hahaha

12. Another great headshop that just popped up recently is frolic / creep records in the piazza. For clarification the shop is creep records but the headshop is frolic (their main store is out in exton).

CREEP RECORDS: New website and store COMING SOON