Headshops in worcester area?

Discussion in 'General' started by StevenHawking, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Well I'm heading off to college in the worcester MA area, and I was wondering if anyone knew of some good headshops in that area, addresses and stuff would be helpful!!! Thanks!

2. i've been looking forever in worcester county, ma.. and well, i've only found 1 place that sells anything, and it's definitely not a 'head shop'

it's called Dragon's leyr in Leominster, and really it's more of a novelty shop with a 'back room' with some no-name glass bongs and shit

oh, and if you call them bongs.. they'll kick you out, they're 'water pipes'

i dunno about the laws here really, i'm guessing it's illegal to call them bongs in this lame state.

they have a decent selection of glass spoons n stuff, but there's really not too much there.

i'm sure there's one or 2 in worcester.. but that's the only one i know of.

3. so it sounds like I'll be gettin' my stuff online or in boston (sugar daddy's all the way!)

4. I live in Mass. Most headshops were shut down. You can find a few good places with some pieces, but you're better off going to CT or somewhere else, if you want some nice glass.

5. Sugar daddys in boston is nice, along with OPM and Watch your Head in providence.

Grasscity Deals Near You