headshops in Washington DC area?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Feb 16, 2011.

1. any recommendations?

thank you Gcity

2. Glass Stache in Old Town Alexandria.

3. capital hemp in downtown dc. There are also several in baltimore if you find yourself out that way.

4. which capitol hemp? there are two
    im looking for sov but nothing too crazy

5. Capitol hemp in the city is nice. I prefer the chinatown location myself, but the adams morgan location is a lot more convenient. Not much of a sov selection tho. Jfriendlys up in north baltimore/townson is also supposedly really nice. Been meaning to check it out since im moved from DC to bmore.

6. Indian craft store in Adams Morgan. On the same block as the metro stop, next to the thai food place.

7. ya dude i go to j friendly's about 3 times a week what kind of sov you looking for im sure jay has it

8. How are the prices at jfriendlys? I hope its better than capitol hemp, they jack their shit up and practically refuse to barter on the price.

9. not too bad of corse they mark it up as well but they will definitely cut you a deal, they are by far the best at jay's

and they just got a huge shipment of toro's and SG last week, picked myself up a toro 7/13 with t/c

10. Last I saw the Capitol Hemp in Chinatown had a 50-38mm stemline marked at $420!

11. im looking for something like that small time sov bub that was sold with teh worked green mouthpiece
    wheres j friendlys?
    im getting out at tenly town

12. Yo...just moved here from Florida. Have no idea whats poppin up here. Weather is too icy. Can someone PM me or let me know whats crackin in the 202?

13. I like capitol hemp, but i havent been to the chinatown one. there's one in college park but i think it keeps getting shut down. There's a hidden gem in rockville rear the railroad tracks.

14. Is there any place near Tenleytown or American University? Im not too familiar with the area yet and havent got my bearings.

15. You could metro to the Chinatown Capitol Hemp.

16. j friendly's is way the fuck out there in towson, but it's worth it. Doc's is a close second in Baltimore, but they are dicks and the Capitol Hemps are pretty nice but they can be overpriced and refuse to haggle into the reasonable range quite frequently. If you want Sov though, head to J Friendly's. However they only really get Sov tubes and you wanted a bub... I'm thinking Sov bubs must be pretty rare.