Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshops in the uk

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by addlestoner, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Ive googled it and its turned up zero decent results, does anyone know of a headshop in the mainland uk that stocks HIGH END glass. I know theres alot of good online options but i like to hold a piece before dropping major cash on it. Thanks

2. Isn't there one in the plaza on oxford circus? o_O

Shiva headshop or something

3. there's ice nine in nottingham... dunno if that helps though you may not be in that area.

4. Mystical Head Shops Ltd- 70-73 The Mall, London E15 1XQ, United Kingdom

Alchemy- 261 Portobello Road, London W11 1LR, United Kingdom

Tower Head Shop- 111 Abbey Street, City of London SE1 3NP, United Kingdom

Willy Banjo ltd- 13 Lowthian Street, Preston, Lancashire PR1 2EP, UK

Hedtonik- 237 Wilmslow Rd, Manchester, Greater Manchester M14 5, UK

Budworks- 49 Stoneleigh Broadway, Stoneleigh, Epsom, Surrey KT17 2JE

Nirvana Headshops- 12 Lloyd Street, Town Centre, Altrincham WA14 2DE, United Kingdom

5. Thanks this is the best one ive seen but judging by there online stock they dont have any heady glass.

6. I just asked some experienced stoners to pick my first piece from marketplace brighton (the website)

I've been happy since, I know what you mean by you don't wanna buy without seeing it and all that but if you get some decent it being online won't effect how good the piece is.

7. Try searching in google for 'KingBong' I know there is one in the far south of the UK but not so sure about mainland uk so .. up to you :)