Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshops in the UK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oatibix, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Hiya guys, i'm looking to buy my first piece of glass and i'd rather go to a shop to have a good feel and choose a piece. So I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows of any good head shops in Essex, preferably as near to Chelmsford as possible.

Thanks peeps.

2. Hey bro, im in scotland here.

Dont know the essex area very well, dont know any of england very well actually, but how far is essex from london? is it possible to ride the train down there and go to a headshop there somewhere?

or you could always order online.

3. I'm not sure of any particular names but i know in cardiff a lot of them are part of piercing shops, so you could check those out

4. Thanks for the replies. I gotta admit I completely forgot about London even though i'm about 45 mins away, I might go there sometime this week and have a look.