Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshops in the 618 yellowpages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rynn01, Dec 14, 2012.

1. What are they listed under? The only one I know of here isn't under pipe wholesale or anything I can think of. Anyone know of any in the 618 IL area?

2. Google knows.

3. Why the F are u using yellowpages in 2012 is the better question

4. BRB, lemme break out my abacus and try to solve this equation.

5. Lol is this a serious question? Just Google it..

This is like me making a thread asking where my nearest McDonalds is lol

6. shit im near you, what city are you in

7. Groove shop in De Soto. There's another in Marion. I think gift world in herrin sells some stuff. Groove shop is the only one I deal with, the lady there hand blows most of the pieces.

8. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Lol is this a serious question? Just Google it..

This is like me making a thread asking where my nearest McDonalds is lol[/quote]

Ikr
    /thread

9. I love that the OP has been a member for 4 years, has under 20 posts....but decided to come on here to ask this question? LOL?

10. The only headshops I've ever been to have been in downtown Chicago.

11. Yeah, I've been a member for awhile. If you look at my history, you'll see that I did the same thing when we moved to WA 3+ years ago. I read on here alot, but not much of a poster.

As for my question, tomascat thanks for a real answer. It's called curiosity people, just like I still can't figure out what certain places would be under. Anyway...

12. Hell yeah, im repping the 618 too! Did someone say there were 2 in fairview heights? The only ones I know are in St Louis, and the best one around there is down in the Delmar Loop.

13. Probably listed under tobacco/cigarettes, or novelty shops.

14. only one now , daja vu is newly closed im guessing because of the banning of the fake pot they banned several months ago. rightfully so. they weren't there a year