Headshops in Overland Park, KS

Discussion in 'General' started by Needabuddy, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Anyone know where the closest headshop to Overland Park, KS is? 913 area code

2. Only thing I found on google...

Cigar & Tabac Ltd - www.cigarandtabac.com
    6898 W 105th St, Overland Park - (913) 381-5597

3. Check Tokecity, they have a national headshop directory.

4. not a headshop and I have already, thanks though

5. I was in lenexa for a while and the only place I found that sold glass was main street tobacco and gifts. Just take 35 north and get off at rainbow blvd go right, then take a left on 39th go until you hit main st and take a right and its like 3 blocks down on the left.

6. cool, i'll check it out, thanks

7. Dude you live in OP... The best headshops around you are down in Lawrence or in KCK. The flee market down in KCK.

Creation station and seventh heaven and some other places down in lawrence. There is also a gas station in olathe that I know of, basicaly the only BP gas station in town sells pipes and some bongs.

You're best bet is to drive to lawrence for the best headshop selection around!

8. sounds like i may have to. Can you arrange for me to pick up some nugs while i'm there :)

9. Sorry bro.. I'm a little sketchy when it comes to meeting people online.. especially to sell weed.

10. Yeah, i was just kidding around. I've only done that once before and the nugs were not worth the hassle.

11. If you ever in the 816, we got some nice little headshops round here, think the biggest name you'll see is like Illadelph or Phire though... And only one or two that no one's got the money to buy round here.

12. Hey you find the address if you find the address so please post here . Because i have same problem but i cant find a proper place.

Overland Park KS Locksmith