Headshops in MA/CT

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BlazenAllDay, May 1, 2009.

1. Anyone know of any good headshops in the Western Mass/CT area? I know there's Northern Lights, I'm just wondering what's good in the area.

2. #2 Emohokaywhy, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    Yep theres northern lights, but on the same road literally 20 seconds down the road is Vibrations.

They have some quality glass and such and the guys in there are real nice if you talk to em about glass. =D.

3. Ya I've seen Vibrations plenty of times but I've never gone in. I heard it was mostly collectors items for random stuff and Northern Lights was better for glass.

4. Vibrations is my favorite headshop. They have awesome, unique glass cheap. Northern Lights has more to choose from, but it looked more like 'mass produced.' I usually go to both though, but I end up buying from vibrations much more often.

5. how close are you to worcester?

6. Search///

7. im stuck in the same prediciment if you will haha i live in mass i know of sugar daddys in boston double gs in auburn and cloud nine i think in worcester cant tel u exact place seeing im only 15 and i can purchase legally haha i havent hear of vibrations until now but ill get one of my buddys to bring me

8. you should go to vibrations the people there are realy nice and help you find out what you want

9. Yeah vibrations IMO, is better than Northern Lights.

10. cloud nine is in Boston, and double g's is in Worcester

11. Old Glory in North Haven CT

12. Great shop. Very nice lady works there they sell some illa's and some unique pieces, don't be fooled by its' small stature. Also right down the road is Lifestyles which is very similar.

13. Old Glory in Old Saybrook, SUNSHINE DAYDREAMS - Guilford!! :hello::smoking::D

14. double g's is in auburn and the dude george that owns it is the fuckin man
    he always hooks me up with deals
    i got a bong that was floor price $180 only with blue bowl V
    [​IMG]
    i got it for $168taxed w/ bowl and ashcatcher V
    [​IMG]
    i added the supreme letters