Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshop...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CinBin, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I'm 21...when I go down to NC I plan on going to a head shop with my cousin...He is 17 will he be able to come in with me?

Thanks!

2. Depends if the smoke shop is cool about it or not. Some ID right away. Some don't.

3. Most places that Ive been to will ID you only if you want to go into the room with the glass or if you want to purchase some glass.

4. Honestly I doubt it, especially since I'm sure he looks like he's 18. Most places won't card u less you look under 18

5. Alright, Thanks guys!

6. As long as he is chill and doesn't look like hes fucking 13 he'll be fine lol

7. I knew you had to be 18 to buy, but I didn't even know you had to be 18 to enter headshops. The ones I've been to didn't check my id when I entered. I'm 21, but sometimes people tell me I look younger, sometimes as young as 16.

8. My headshop you can be in the front of the store with all the clothes and shit then to go to the back with the bongs you have to be 18

9. When I was 16, me and some other 16 year old friends went to new York. None of us even looked 18. We walked right into a smoke shop in times square, and all of us bought a glass price and a grinder. No one said a word. However, if you ask "do you have to be 18 to buy this?" they'll say yes and ask you to leave.