Heads up...

Discussion in 'General' started by Happy smoker, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe this will save others from being taken advantage of..
    This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]
    Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 11:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Send an Instant Message \"gogo goloplo\" *******Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
    Subject: it\'s gogo from grasscity
    To: *****

hi whats up

i send you some special prices ;)

20 gr %100 pure skunk (mixed white widow + black dominia + jack herer + golden pot ) : 20 $

15 gr dry magic mushroom (mexican a strain) : 10 $

for security : packages are sentin a bubble envelope.and cannabis or magic mushroom are NOT mentioned on the outside of package

i accept only cash $ . no stamp , paypal ,cheque or other systems

my addy:

GAZIYUNUS SOK. NO= 33

81650 BEYKOZ / ISTANBUL / TURKEY

peace out

gogo

www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=637145

2. oooh HS, you should remove his address check the forum rules, you can\'t post personal information about other members. Plus it\'s really mean. I\'ll delete this after you do so. Just giving you a heads up.

3. I edited the post to delete the email addresses but that\'s all I\'ll edit. Apparently, this is an issue.

The main issue I see is that someone is abusing the City by harvesting email addresses and trying to lure others into sending them money and that\'s actually a bannable offense. It needs to stop. If it would stop, we wouldn\'t have to deal with threads such as these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.