Heads up...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CANNAweed420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Can anyone tell me what's up with the 3rd picture? It's not thirsty, or loaded with water! Fox farm soil, superthrive w/ transplant. Maybe too much trimming of the leaves back about five, six days ago. Should it jump back to life like the new growth is coming up, or will those shoots continue to grow? I dark vein down the middle of the leaf.. Is it mag def. Or would it be cal? Plz respond

Attached Files:

2. no drain holes in the bottom of pots?

3. Why are you trimming? Also the plant looks fine. Looks skinny but it looks fine. Will shoots continue to grow..of course its a plant thats what it does.

Poor choice of containers. They should completely block out the light. Even though its white you can tell its somewhat opaque. Roots do not like light..they stop growing when light hits them.

4. That to if you dont have them. You want all water to be able to drain out. The soil will retain whats acceptable. Stagnet water in the bottom of those is not a good thing.

5. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

That to if you dont have them. You want all water to be able to drain out. The soil will retain whats acceptable. Stagnet water in the bottom of those is not a good thing.[/quote]

Plenty of drainage, and I will cover up the pots!

Attached Files:

6. Maybe it is still in shock, looks like u trimmed a bit much for the size, I guess you did the trimming all at one time? Maybe space it out over a few days next time so it won't take much shock. 6 days seems a little long to be in shock, I transplanted lastnight an its growing fine today. Maybe the above answers could be right get them pots lightproof. Either reflective tape or something :)

7. [quote name='"buddahaze1"']Maybe it is still in shock, looks like u trimmed a bit much for the size, I guess you did the trimming all at one time? Maybe space it out over a few days next time so it won't take much shock. 6 days seems a little long to be in shock, I transplanted lastnight an its growing fine today. Maybe the above answers could be right get them pots lightproof. Either reflective tape or something :)[/quote]

Okay thanks! You can even see the amount of dirt through the containers.. Do u think those 10 quart containers will be okay if I only veg them for 3 months total?

Attached Files: