Just wanted to let you all know, I did a little experiment with cloning. I ripped off several clones from a 1 week flowering bagseed plant, each one was a different size. Yes, I ripped them off, I didn't do any 45 degree angle or anything, just ripped it off the plant. One had 3 nodes, 2 then 1. All of them rooted in plain non-ph'd tap water after 2 weeks. Yes, that is a LONG time, but rooting was the last thing I thought all of them would do, and they had white hairs coming out of them! In fact, I think mold started growing on one of the stems, but who cares, they all rooted, and now they're all growing in their own pots. The one with 1 node actually had roots taller than the clone itself. Yeah, so my conclusion is... All you need is a soda can, tap water and ambient light. Figured i'd let you all know just in case some of you were still skeptical if this method is effective.