Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heads up on kotton mouth remedy!!!!!!!SALE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vato805, Jul 27, 2010.

1. for all u tokers out there, i just went to walgreens 2 do my bi-weekly run for distilled water for the bongs, noticed they had arizona tea all flavors on sale for 5 for $4 shit so i stocked up got 30 :D just thought id give a heads up LOVE this shit for kotton mouth

2. Man this shit is the best, I had watermelon for the first time yesterday and it was orgasmic

3. got that right man, this stuff kicks ass after a smoking sesh my fave is the mango and tea half and half

4. Haha, when I saw the title of the post I thought to my self. . . what could be better than an arizona tea. Then I read the thread.

5. Fuck yea thats the best flavor!!

6. i found a kottom mouth cure years ago, called water.

7. carbs kill

8. fruit punch and mucho mango are the best!

9. #9 Vato805, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    thats gud man, njoy ur water... luckily this is earth we all have our own opinions,and apparently you misunderstood my post i never said this was "THE" kotton mouth remedy...and i was just giving a heads up on a sale that alot of ppl could benefit from

10. Whats the purpose of using distilled water in a bong?

11. Mucho Mango, Grapeaid, Watermelon, Arnold Palmer, and MangoxTea

Fucking unreal

12. there maybe be other reasons or may be obsolete for some but the reasons why i use it are as follows
    1.pop the gallons in the fridge and when i wanna smoke i got cold as water ready to go or take the gallon on a car ride hike, the beach etc
    2.the water where i live is very hard and has alot of impurities so by using distilled i can leave it in there over night or a day while i njoy my high and not worry bout dumping it out asap so that it doesnt leave white rings on my glass
    makes cleaning alot easier
    3.its cheap 3gallons for 2 bux
    there might be other reasons but those are my main ones and that work for me

13. ive got 2 gallons of diet peach in my fridge chillin right now

14. I <3 arizona cuz of the price and the amazing quality!! The tall monster-like cans are usually only $99-$1.09 so that's a pretty legit price!! Never actually drank them for kotton mouth though or while i was high, another experiment!!

15. I thought I was the only one who must drink arizona every time I smoke. I never drink it otherwise though.

16. yea man try it out, the monster cans are why i made this post they are .50 right now at walgreens

17. I can honestly say ive never tried any of the arizona tea's

18. I'm not even high and my pepsi is giving me slight kotton mouth, now i want a motherfuckin' arizona tea (or half & half, those are great)!

19. the strawberry kiwi one is really good too

20. I dont even know how i got here. LMFAO!