heads up on barneys farm,red diesel not germed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hdcruiser07, Mar 28, 2011.

1. had 5 red diesel fems crack open but never a tap root.germed many of seeds so far w/ almost 100% germination results in the past.i'm sure its not to my error that these never germed properly.anyone else have any problems w/ this strain not germinating?have recently germed some of the freebiess no problem but these red diesel seem to be old or just maybe some bad seeds.
    I guess i will give the new cataract Kush a try when they arrive.

2. I read reports, on and off over the last couple of years, about this subject and Barney's Farm.
    Seems that ever since they've been increasing the amount of feminized seeds in their catalog, reported germ rates have gone down considerably.
    Their feminization process maybe stressing the seeds out too much, or quality control has slipped as their catalog has increased.
    Or, like you said, maybe you got a hold of some old beans.
    The world may never know...

Good luck with your Cataract Kush grow.

3. I am going to research it a bit better.when i ordered the red diesel it was only because the red dragon were out at the time.i wasn't that bummed out,well maybe a little.but all the others,the th seeds have gerned so far w/ no problems.
    i am sure hoping on females w/ the darkstar and especially the heavy duty fruity or whatever they are.the h.d. seed are big bud and aphgan mix and said to be exceptional large buds.besides h.d. for the hdcruiser,just gotta work.if its hd its for me.i know corny as hell but I love my cycle.:hello: