Heads up. Nominate a weed activist on Change.org

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mnemonicsmoke, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I got this email today
    We're excited to announce that this week we started accepting nominations for our Changemakers Network, a new initiative that aims to identify the leading activists, elected officials, and thought leaders who have the greatest capacity to spark lasting change on issues of importance.

Based on your nominations, each identified Changemaker will be invited to periodically write on Change.org about their work and enlist the support of Change.org's network of 500,000 activists and 20,000 affiliated bloggers to magnify their impact.

So whether it's Elizabeth Edwards on Health Care, professor Jeffrey Sachs on Global Poverty, Charlize Theron on Gay Rights, or Senator Jim Webb on Criminal Justice, we want to know who you want to hear from. We're taking nominations on all Change.org causes, and you can vote for up to 10 of your favorite Changemakers.

Check out all current nominations here. These include some of the most important thinkers and activists in the world, and together, with their leadership and millions of people mobilized behind them across the web and around the world, we can make lasting change.

For more news and updates, check out summaries from this week's top stories below.

Forgive me but i don't know whos a leading activist for pot but if you know about him let me know so i can nominate him.

also...funny how no mention of cannabis reform on the email...

2. Didn't the guy make a post on here? I forgot his name too. Shit.

3. I'm bumping this because it's important.

4. #4 sublime83, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    isnt his name marc emery? and didnt he just go to jail for like 5 years