<<< Heads Coco Mash Up >>>

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tothehead, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Welcome everybody :wave: figured i would start this thread since my last one with the blumats is harvested and long gone, well, most of it;) i called this a "mash up" because i have so many different strains going on right now. im just going to journal what i have going on in veg at the moment. i have 2 of each of these strains, from seed, Afgan Kush x Yumbolt, Grapefruit Diesel, White Widow, Diesel. i also have 1 Rocklock and 1 Northern Light and 1 Fruity Juicy Chronic that are right around 1 month veg. 7 Pure Power Plant clones in veg for about a week. 3 NL clones and 3 Rocklock clones that arent rooted yet. these are also the nutes that i will be using for veg, AN sensi a/b, roots excel, algen extract, and mykos. for flower i will be using H&G coco a/b, roots excel, AN big bud, bud xl, top booster. i used shooting powder on my last round and wasnt really happy with it so i may or may not use it this go around. anyway...... this is what its all about. catch yall on the flip side :metal:

Attached Files:

2. little peek of what the lemon skunk looks like after almost a month of curing. the other pic of the 2 buds the front one is the lemon skunk and the back one is the ppp

Attached Files:

3. Nice looking plants. How big a space you running and how many watts cause that is a large # of plants. + rep man!

4. my veg is about 4x4 or 4x5 give or take. its just blocked off w/ panda film. i have 2 flower rooms, each 4x4. first one is 600w split into 2, 1/2 for weeks 1,2 other 1/2 weeks 3,4. other tent is 1000w ,1/2 weeks 5,6 other half 7,8+. i dont have it down to a science yet.

5. Hey figured I'd stop in and check out your grow. Looks great! It looks like I can learn a lot from you. The lemon skunk and ppp are beautiful!

6. Damn dude you got like a field growing... What light setup are you running?

7. my veg area is just a 400w MH. i have a 400w hps just sitting around collecting dust so ill prolly end up hanging that light up to. ive been interested to see how much the veg would like 800w and a dual spectrum. if you guys ever have a ?'s, dont hesitate to ask

8. just a little update. i enjoi taking pictures. my seedlings that are 4 weeks are just about ready to be transplanted. have some pretty thick,white,robust roots trying to pound out the bottom. i think the Mykos i used, along w/ the roots excel, have done an incredible job. ill have to take pics of the roots when i transplant this week. theyll go into 1gal smartpots and ill start lst on all of them. my rocklock clones rooted quicker than the northern lights. 10 days to get those roots, quicker than i thought they would be. my $12 cloner is priceless;) theres a shot of some plants that have been in the 600w flower tent. couple have been in for only 2 days. others have been in 2 weeks on thursday. theres a lemon skunk in there thats just about done but ya cant see it. along w/ a vanilla kush, which, i care so little about, that i may just chop it and turn it all into hash. that weed SUCKS. anyways, things are going great. everyone stay safe:wave:

Attached Files:

9. when I switched from a t5 4 bulb to a 400w MH omfg they grew like crazy

10. most of these pics are of the power plants that are on the blumats. they just hit week 7 today. cant wait til these babies are done. others are 7 power plant clones that will be put into flower as soon as i cut down the lemon skunk and have some room in a few days. other pic is just of those afgan kush/yumbolt, grapefruit diesel, white widow and diesel

Attached Files:

11. found a male in the bunch today. the rocklock is the culprit. had to scrap him and the 2 clones i had of it. showed male within the first week of flower. everything else is running so smoothly. just put the 7 ppp clones into flower yesterday. these ppp that are about done im hoping to get about a pound off the 3 plants that are on blumats under the 1000w