Headrush Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Budz23, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Here's a spot we can come and discuss our weekly shit talking and who is gonna get the loser pic of the week. It will keep the clutter from the boards since some of us post in 8 threads. :poke: Just playin. Please let anyone who you think doesn't know about, that we have our own thread now. Peace blades. And happy shit talkin!

2. Looking to trade Michael Turner RB and Anquon Bolden WR. Looking to get a strong RB out of the deal, more so and WR. Lmk folks.

3. [​IMG]

Show us your TD's!, in da house.

Who wants peyton manning :D:wave:

4. [quote name='"Jbudz23"']Looking to trade Michael Turner RB and Anquon Bolden WR. Looking to get a strong RB out of the deal, more so and WR. Lmk folks.[/quote]

Take a look at the trading block. I have players up for trade. Make me an offer

5. Can't see the trade block from the app. :( I'll try and check later.

6. Wow, did I get fucked on that game last night. Looks like I may be takin that pic from Stag.

7. #9 LilJ86, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    This just in, DON'T TRADE WITH POPEYE! He's a shiester ass hoodlum!!

8. Word. In my defense, he was OK when I made the offer...lol

9. GL ff ballers

10. Thank you Victor fucking Cruz. Having a hard time keeping up with CJ Spiller...wtf

11. I got fucked this week! Bring on the low score pic!

12. Better you then me!!

13. [quote name='"LilJ86"']Better you then me!![/quote]

You got me by .28. Fuckin bastid! Puffin that bubba right now. Pretty fuckin tastey! I wish Blu would quit pollen fartin near the kush's so we could get a decent one.

14. [quote name='"Jbudz23"']

You got me by .28. Fuckin bastid! Puffin that bubba right now. Pretty fuckin tastey! I wish Blu would quit pollen fartin near the kush's so we could get a decent one.[/quote]

No worries man, well leave the quick turn arounds for pops and well handy the "tricky
    Ones!" lmao critical kush, pineapple kush, goin and no I'll effects yet! No nanners on my
    Og. I think it's the walkin around in his supermans that scare the plants into hermin!

15. [quote name='"Popeye"']BLOW ME:wave:[/quote]

Lmfao finally up and at em hey pops?? Commin out for turky callin and coffee in the mornin? Budz will be here! ;)

16. turkey calling:confused:...wtf...you country boys have a strange idea of fun. Pretty soon you'll be coralling the sheep for some special alone time.:eek: Not for me buddy.:bolt:

17. [quote name='"Popeye"']turkey calling:confused:...wtf...you country boys have a strange idea of fun. Pretty soon you'll be coralling the sheep for some special alone time.:eek: Not for me buddy.:bolt:[/quote]

Ever wonder why farmers wear rubber boots??? If ya put the Sheeps back legs into the boots, they can't run away! Hahahaha