Headphones..

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie_man420, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Yeah so I break around 4 pairs of headphones every 2 months,, and it got me thinking how much I've spent on em in the last year. around 250$. Someone said i should get some skullcandies but I dont know if I want to spend a ridiculous fucking amount of some ear buds or whatever if it's not worth it... so my questions are
    1. What's the most you've spent on a pair of headphones/earphones
    2. was it worth what you paid?

2. [​IMG]
    $70.

Well worth it.

3. I havn't spent much, I used to break a decent amount of them but I just have some regular ear buds and they havn't broke in over 8 months, maybe more.

4. are you using them for gaming or like an ipod?

5. hey mister collie man
    You best not be come round here
    Unless you've got me sensi herb

6. shure e420's.... 200 on ebay. had them for 2 years, still AMAZING audio quality. i love them.

7. a bit too show-off for my taste, but they look comfortable as hell with all that padding! the only skullcandy headphones i've seen are half that price, but without the padding. thanks for postin that pic, i'm gonna look into em more

8. Yea man, mine are just like these without the bullet's on the top, or the camo.

Same model.

9. I use them for my ipod, but I do alot of stupid things that usually put me a position of danger/ breaking all my shit:rolleyes:.

any of these REALLY durable?

10. [​IMG]

Rasta colored and everything. $70 brand new. Here's the specs.

• 40mm Titanium speaker
    • Frequency range: 100 – 18,000 Hz
    • Impedance: 32/50 ohms
    • Max input power: 400mW
    • Cable type: OFC
    • Cable length: 1.2 M
    • Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated

11. I would suggest going to Wal-Mart and getting the Koss Earbuds for $25. I use them all the time and they have fantastic sound quality, with a little adjuster for volume. Also great because they make a little airtight seal when you put them in so no one around you can hear anything even if it's blaring.

12. What are you doing that you break so many headphones? Skateboarding? Rollerblading?

13. I skate some, that used to be one of the main reasons, but I also have a tendency to crash my ATV (i live on a mountain,,,,i like to go off road), and once in awhile i race and do some motocross with a few friends which eventually leads me to breaking shit. That and i think my body just rapes all headphones really...i never have any luck with them

14. Headphones look so fucking lame lol, just buy earphones man. I've never broken any of my ipod earphones, I don't see how people break their headphones/earphones so easily.

15. I bought a pair of sennheiser SD590's a long time ago. I want to say I paid $190 but I really don't remember... They were FANTASTIC. I sold them to a friend and really regret it.

I also have bought earbuds for use on the motorcycle - sony MD51's which sound great but have a shitty weak cord and sennheiser earbuds, I think CX300? They sound great and the cord is holding up..

16. those headphones are fuckin sickkkkkkkkk:hello: