Headphones

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Fubar, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Hello, I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a really nice pair of headphones, regardless of how expensive they are. I'm looking around, but I just wondered if anyone could help me out at all, peace.

2. SONY MDR V-600 good comfort and sound

3. The Bose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones are by far the best headphones I've ever owned. They are expensive though, they'll set you back about $300.

4. Agreed.

5. sony mdr cd60, im getin new ones over xmas, i want those bose but its too much, ill have to look around

6. cheapest Bose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones I could find on E-Bay were $260. :eek: Usually you can find some good deals on ebay. I saw the SONY MDR V-600 from anywere to $30 to $55. I personally like sony headphones, nice, cheap, and good sounding.

7. IndianaToker beat me to it. I was going to sugest those bose headphones.

8. STENHEISER, the white studio model is the best, unfortunatly I can't remember the model numbers but the ones with WHITE phones are absolutley fantastic. THE best of the best

9. I got some mdr-150 from sony for 20 bucks. Got my friend a pair too because i broke his. They have good base, and are comfortable.. plus they have a stereo plug attachment...