Headphone suggestions (audiophiles wanted)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ipack, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Basically, I'm looking for a good set of earbud style headphones that have good bass response. I tried the skullcandy smokin' buds, but they don't stay in my ear very well at all.

2. Well I know my sony bud headphones work really good, but I don't wear buds anymore. Noise cancel is what you need to go for. I have a pair of Sony noise cancelling headphones. They only go over my ears. I'm getting the wireless ones that completly cover and go around my ears when I get my PSP.

3. yeah man, I think I'm gonna go with these. has active noise canceling and all that stuff

4. To be honest It all depends on your budget man. I used to game for a while. I played Counterstrike: Source. I got pretty competitive into that almost made it CAL-i (Its a League and the highest division). I bought headphones for gaming all my games and playing music. I must say the best ones that I have personally owned are the Sennheiser HD555. Now if you want to get one that is a little less in quality but not very significant go with the IceMat Sibera with the USB Soundcard. Sennheiser HD555 can cost you anywhere from 75-150 on Amazon or Ebay. They are by far superior quality. If you want to go higher up on the list just get a Sennheiser HD number higher then the 555.

5. If a budget isnt really a problem, I would suggest the Ultimate ears 5. They have really good bass response, plus they fit really well too with a nice selection of foams and other sleeves to choose from that come with the UE5's.