Heading to Texas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Cg666, Jul 6, 2017.

1. So I am a Michigan medical resident heading to Texas for almost two weeks. I smoke constantly and am a little concerned about the trip. I wont bring weed with me, as I dont want to risk jail or worse so I am considering picking up some cbd isolate crystals and possibly some live resin from empire.

I dab cbd isolates with a torch and a glass water piece but I am not bringing anything like that with me.

I am looking for a good pen or vape style device I could use for resin or isolates. What do you guys use? And do you specifically use it for crystal isolates too? Are these safe?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Also will terps trip drug dogs, or would I be alright if I did get searched?

3. I use an Evolve plus for my concentrate intake in my own yard..Nice piece and works well for the $$. I never leave my own legal state with ANYTHING! Period......

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, Empire advertises they ship to all states so I thought it may be safe to bring with. I believe its THC free, or a stupidly small amount.

This is annoying. lol

5. Also thanks for the recommendation! Ill check that one out!

6. If I remember, anything hemp can screw you with the Federales..Lots of conflicting info out there about this.
    Not sure, but this climate is a really dangerous one, and I don't want my name in headlines..LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. I hear ya. I dont want my name there either lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. dis

Attached Files:

9. I picked up a cheap concentrate tank and battery once got to my destination.

Attached Files: