Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heading To Portugal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeadTalent, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Ok im heading out to Portugal with the family this october, im 17 and my mum and dad know i smoke weed. Ive heard Portugal is Cannabis Friendly but i dont know where to start when obtaining some of the herb when im over there.

Im heading to Vilamoura in the Algrarve i know if i ask the African men they will give me hash most probably Soap box this would be a last resort. in CC magazine it tells me you can smell cannabis from the bars, but i dont want to be asking around legit businesses.

has anybody been to the area and knows for sure where i can get some weed. Ive been before last year before i got right into smoking weed and seen what looked to be potted weed plants growing in some villas and seeds for sale in tourist shops you know where you get your dingy.

Any how any help would be nice i know i can get stoned over there pretty easily by asking the African men i just dont want to be smoking shit. :smoke:

2. Hey man I'm headed Algravre soon, any luck scoring the herb when you were down there?

3. Thread from 2012 and first poster gets on it.

Atleast op can be here now

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 HiRoller26, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    its because its such a specific place, did this guy really expect someone on here to have gone here and scored bud? Its probably a small town of 2000 people that his family lives in. 

Edit: Just googled it, population is 1900 lmao

5. The beauty of google, folks