Heading to a funeral

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Volcano South, May 14, 2010.

1. One of my best friends from high school. I loved this guy. I let him borrow my PSX for like 3 weeks so he could play Final Fantasy VII (that's TRUST! LOL).

He had an accident with an 18-wheeler. Airbag did not deploy. Guy was Christian and anti-drug so I DOUBT he was drunk driving. I don't have all the details of the accident (unreleased) but I know his airbag did not deploy.

You know, it's funny. We're the ones doing the drugs, taking the risks, living "freer" than some and it's the "good" ones who get killed. I'm preparing to leave to drive about 2 hours to his funeral.

Just something to think about. Life and the people you love.

2. Sorry to hear that VS, my condolences. A good friend of mine died about two months after high school graduation, he had cancer since his junior year, it just sucks seeing people die like that.

3. Im ver sorry it always seems like the people who don't deserve it always die young.

4. I'm really sorry about your loss man.
    ^^ I also had a highschool friend who had cancer, wow, most awesome person in the world... She didn't even get to graduate.
    Life is so fucking unfair... We've got idiots running around that deserve not to live so much more. I get depressed whenever I think about it.

5. Sometimes the riskiest thing in life is to never take risks. Sorry about your friend man, hang in there.

6. my condolence, the world isnt made of fair play...

7. Sorry homie. I know the pain from friends dying. Just keep your head up and if youre spiritual put some energy into that.

8. I can feel your pain.

Yesterday, my close friend passed at only 17 years old, he was a Senior in High school.

9. Sorry to hear that Volcano. Periodically remember him with a full bowl and a tale or two. It is as close as we can come to immortality.

10. bummer dude. lets burn one.

11. Been through a few ones myself.

Bathe in the love that individual has attributed to life through their life. It is a beautiful matter.

12. that sucks man. only the good die young man. and the unfortunate.

13. That sucks dude, you should burn one for him even though he probably wouldn't want you to smoke.

Also....is it gonna be awkward to get your PS3 back?