Heading out west but need some advice...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by timotei, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Hey gang!
    Its been a long while since Ive posted on here. how yall been?
    Im on a phone so Ill keep it short. But has anyone one here made the successful trek to colorado? Me and my buddy just lost our jobs and came into some money soooo, we are thinking of going out west!
    My previouse job was at a hydro store so as far as knowlege goes, im pretty confident in my abilities...

My biggest concern right now is finding a suitable landlord who is openly ok with me growing in said house. Does anyone have any tips on going about this? possible landlords that may be good options maybe??

Also any genral tips and hints/stories would be greatly appreciated!

2. To be honest Im not sure if this is the best forum to post in, if anyone could direct me to a more appropriate place that would be nice...

3. Are you looking to move to Denver/metro/boulder area?

4. Well I was looking into the laws abit, and Ive noticed you can legally grow up to 12 plants in some parts of Denver, but I would stll be willing to do my legal 6 if I had to live elsewhere.  Honestly though, I might be re thinking my plans a bit here.  Seems like it might be a bit thoughter finding a legit landlord out there...  and even if I did, do I want some shmuck knowing what Im doing??

Dont want to be taken advantage of I guess...

Anyone renting out there doing this even? Or should I just look for a cheaper house to buy?
    I dont know anymore... ahhh pipe dreams...