Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lithium7, Mar 31, 2010.

1. So I grabbed a dime of my dealer today and he usually gives me really good deals with headies, like 1/4's for $25 and 1/8's for $10-15, so anyways this stuff look like headies to you guys? I'm just wondering cause I never really posted any pictures of the bud I was getting and just wanted to know what you guys think, I'm about to smoke it in like 30 mins

Sorry the pics are kinda blurry, I'm using my iPhone camera, which is amazing for a cell phone, is only around 3 megapixel I think, so it's decent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yea pics are kinda big, oh well lol

2. That is most definately not 'headies'. . .
    Sorry bro

3. nah it's cool I'm only paying ten for it, and theres more in the bag, the stuff he had before was better but its better than nothing :smoking:

4. For sure. At least he's not jacking ya, money wise. That's typical schwag prices in CO which is what that looks like. Don't stress it though. Call him out on it. Just say, "hey, no need to lie to make a sale."

5. Yea I think he just might have run out of the stuff he had before cause he was selling that shit to me and my friend every day lol. I think I'll just say something to him tomorrow, but yea at least I'm not losing money, and its only $10