Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

headies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c-hmny, Dec 5, 2009.

1. i'm rather new to smoking, and one of my buddies (who also recently started) was telling me about how he smoked "headies" with some guy. when i asked him what what "headies" meant, he said he didn't really know but thought it was just dank bud laced with coc.

so what i'm asking is what exactly does "headies" mean and what do you call bud laced with coc?

thanks.

2. headies just means High quality weed lol.

and laced bud with coke is called Chuy where im from or chewy idk too high :smoking:

3. ive heard headies refered to dank.
    But i would not lace my dank with coke. but thats just not my thing.
    You might have better luck in pandora;s box:wave:

4. Well we call bud with coke Chronic. Yes I am aware that is also a strain lol.

Headies is either High quality grass or is reffering to a sativa which gives "head highs".

5. At least were i am from headies=dank. I have never used the word dank to describe weed to anyone i know, and never heard anyone say dank its always just headies around here.

6. thanks for the answers everyone.

7. Round here we call bud laced with coke "Coco-puff"

8. #8 musD, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    dank, headies, all pretty much saying this shits good so lets all have a bowl :smoke:

I wouldn't worry about the laced weed, I'm not sure of what its called either.

9. what thisguy sssaid