Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Someone yesterday said they prefer dro over headies b/c its cheapers. Whats headies? Like how does it differ from dro or any other type of bud/? I always thought they were the same thing, just another word for really good bud

2. When a person tells me that they have headies there refering to a Sativa strain.Sativa gives you a head high more then a body buzz. This is why it is refreed to as headies because the buzz is mostly in your head. It differs though from state to state but that what it means here.

3. Really? What would be the equivalent term for an indica strain? I always though headies was a term that defined the class of the bud. I thought it was a pyramid that went like this.... Shwag-middies-beasters-headies-dank-named strains

4. yea thats what ithought. headies= above mids but below dank

dro= weed grown under hydroponic lights. theres good dro and then theres not so good dro but most dro is good

5. Thats how we describe it where I'm at. Dank has been described as indica. So if someone calls me up and say hey I got some headies for you I know there talking stativa and if some one says i got some good dank in then I know its a incida. Even if its a strain from a seedbank people still describe it to me that way. See the way it breaks down where im at is
    Dirt,grass,schwag,dro,mids,beasters,chronic,dank or headies often associated with a strain.

6. Kush is indica.

7. kush is a strain with genetics from the hindu kush mountain range. Kush is indica but not all indicas are kush.

Now i've said kush so many times in my head it lost it meaning=P

8. That's why I didn't say indica is kush.