Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies, purp, prices..pictures!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Propane, Aug 12, 2007.

1. to the poster: i got the same exact bud as you.. since you live in atlanta it makes sense too. (I live in Jacksonville). I paid 105 for a quarter of purple, and its exactly the same as that.

2. Actually 550/8 = 68.75 which is pretty caraaaazy, especially when buying an O.

If I were in ATL, I'd make the <5 hour trip to FL to get some fire at a reasonable price (usually 300). Hell, I'm sure if you go to other cities in GA you could get ounces of the same quality for half the price.

3. Hey take your own advice, and don't jump to conclusions.....

Maybe he has absolutely no idea how much bud cost to the average person on the west cost, and was simply saying that cause quality purp bud is prevalent in the West?? That ever cross ur mind? grandaddy purp, purple urkel, purp kush, the purps, mendo purps, blueberry is prevalent Oregon, dabney blue, blue this, blue that, blue goo get the point...

Is this that e-dick ya'll talkin bout?

You may pay $350, he may pay $240, but if you have no idea of prices YOU pay, and pick up a book such as the Cannabible you read about things such as strains like purp kush being highly regarded and "sold for $500-$800 on the La kush market" then u may also come to the conclusion that it's expensive. if your buying from the med club all those strains run upwards $50-80 for an 3.5, and the poster is in Atlanta, which like New York, and big city's like Vegas are known for having much higher prices for anything of quality. Sure some may get real good deals, but the average person pays a higher price then some other areas closer to the sources. It passes through more hands, thus feeds many more peoples kids, or buys them 20' inch rims or what have u.

To the poster now [​IMG] enjoy them buds. As long as it's worth it to you then that's all that really matters. You'd have to grow it yourself to get buds like that around my location... or else it to would be sold for high prices. Usually though you wouldn't be paying a premium for the full zip, but 1/8 prices for quality is high over here as well.

4. Yo! Just found this place, lemme tell yall somethin bout how shit work in Atlanta. 1. We make hella bread off the weed J's 2. Alot of the connections are either from cali, or its grown in the city, I know a few people that stay growin all this hybrid shit in the city, like the Purple Kush and purp/kush/sour diesel strain. I have had so many different types of kush that I have found here. A small list, Lemon Kush, Rasberry Kush, Strawberry Kush, Bubba Kush, OG Kush. Kush tends to give that body high, the purp is just like stoned out of your mind. Another rule of Atlanta, you can get anything at 5 points lol.

5. looks like the purp I get and just bout the same price too.

6. that shit looks fuckin fireeee

7. Lol yeah 550 a zip for that? Screw that I can get the same or better for 275 a zip or lower an I'm in Seattle.

8. 275? jesus I need to move to seattle.

9. yay bumpin a year old thread!

10. If you don't live in Hawaii, you're a dumbshit for paying some one that much money for weed. Unless that's a never ending sack of dank firey purps, you're insane buddy. Great fucking looking tasty nuggets though! :D Enjoy man, I hope it was worth it.

FUCK YOU GUYS. I just noticed the date on the thread. FUCK. HAHA FUCK YOU!