Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies, purp, prices..pictures!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Propane, Aug 12, 2007.

1. looks like honeymoon from th seeds

2. sick bud. if i was you i would only buy an 1/8 ONLY because of the price. shit haha if a zip is 550 how much is an 1/8. on the other hand hey, if you have some serious cash why not. i can never find bud that nice

3. why bother just buying the 8th when he's just going to end up smoking the whole ounce eventually? personally, i prefer to avoid the hassell of trying to hunt down one 8th at a time if i can get in bulk (even if i don't save all that much). regardless, that's some sweet nug. enjoy!

4. looks like you came acrossed some northern cali Purple Erkle how do like it???... hehe i know where that came from ;)

5. I think that was it..

I live in The valleyy of california so we get alot of that type of shit around here.

6. Haha I wish I could buy in bulk, I have to buy smaller amounts so I can conserve better :rolleyes:

7. damn i wish i had a huuuge e-dick so i could get hookups like some of these fools.

8. Wow! The nuggets look so nice, i wish i had a bag of those and a bong

9. Who cares what prices are where they are for "name brands"

no weed is exactly the same

roll that shit, light that shit, get high :smoke:

10. Why the fuck would you say that? im on the west coast and pay 350 for that so dont jump to conclusions

11. dude thats sum insane buds....makes me want my zip of purple kush that much faster:p gotta wait a couple weeks, but i am getting an insane deal on it.....and seeing how people would prolly see it as begging i unno if i should post it.....whats the point who cares!

12. Listen I am on the west coast and I would never pay over $350 for an ounce. So if he is on the west coast and pays that then he needs to meet a grower or something.

13. This man speaks the truth. We atliens have very expensive bud. And that purp looks EXACTLY like the purp I get. They are beautiful nugs and I get blitzed out of my skull from a large bong rip of it. Tastes so nice too like fruit loops.

14. "600 dollars an O.Z., the best trees in cali"
    -lil wyte

15. The first strain looks exactly like what my friend had a week ago.

16. I love how us West Coast posters hella got on that beezies ass for basically implying that people on the West Coast pay way too much for herb. I can get zips of DANk from 160-280, wouldn't pay more than that.

West Coast Til I Die

17. Damn thats a tad steep. But fuck it if you have the flow.

18. yep, im down here in atlantic station in the A, and that's what ppl charge for an 0 of purp 550 and shit smells just like grapes shit tastes bomb and looks just like tha shit

19. best herb in the world is Amsterdam, Canada then Cali in that order