Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

headies pickup (supposedly purp)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mn9500, Nov 22, 2010.

1. i just picked up this bud earlier tonight, 185 a half. kinda pricy but fuck it, everyone else i know is dry. it is supposed to be purp but idk. it smells really good though, i can smell it from my computer as it sits in my desk drawer in a ziploc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks tasty as hell. Hows the smoke?

3. yeah it looks very nice. how does it taste/smoke?

sativa/indica? or cross?

+rep for nugs man

4. Bud looks great, i can see a little bit of that prup in there.

5. Looks good, who gives a shit if it has purple on it. It has no effect at all on the bud. So many kids think there bud is awesome because of this purple. I am so sick of people that think purple is the best weed. Should just start growing growing mids and putting them into cold temperatures and start making up purple names. (lol its already done everywhere) Nice pickup though don't get caught on the purple band wagon.

6. I agree. I can't count how many times I've heard someone ask if its purple bud when I say I have dank.

You can't just grow mids though. The mids and schwag you get off the streets is just grown horribly.

7. I know I was saying that anyone that grows could just take a plant regardless if its mids or a dank plant and temperature induce the purple.

8. purp doesnt mean ish, like wicked said you can turn any strain purple with cold temps. looks like some dank nouget