Headie Bubbler!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by YEM, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ive got a beaker with 2x4arm trees in it,and a ashcatcher like yours and its great. i wouldnt buy that bub. i dont like glass like that. 300?! nuts.

2. #22 subliminal, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    is that a phire? a phire's an easy to get tube dude. you know the artist on the bub? it looks like a real nice piece, i'd trade the tube for it. get some better pics though!

3. DAMMNNNNNNN nice piece man :smoking:

happy tokin

4. :eek: that bong is the shit!!!

lol thats like three times nicer than the bong i got now :(

5. exactly, mass prodo tube vs. heady bub?

6. This decision is going to kill me. It may be produced quite a lot, but it is still a quality tube with maximum filtration.

I already have a vape, so I mine as well go with the art, right?

7. I'd get the bub

8. phire's not a terribly expensive tube, if you've got the money to buy the bub, why not just trade the tube and buy a new bong?

9. Exactly, the bub has more "worth" because of it's uniqueness / artwork. You can always buy that Phire tube. So why not get the bub and then use the money you were gonna buy the bub with to buy a new tube?

10. id definitely get the bub man, that thing looks sweet! and you can get that tube anyday of the week, nothing special

11. That's a bomb Bub dude.... + rep