Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by twoJAYSat840, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I just got my hands on some headband have any of you had any experience with it?

2. ever think about pictures?

3. I wasn't going to post any yet because I just wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and what their experience was like. The only cameras I have right now is the camera on my phone and a webcam, and neither of them take quality pictures, but I'll try to take my sisters camera or something and snap a pic for yall.

4. A Headband x OG Kush I was smoking a couple days ago. Pictures are of a 4g nug.

Headband x OG

Headband is a very good strain imo, it always comes out very triched, but sometimes is lacking in a powerful, attention grabbing smell. Although, the high is almost always well balanced, potent, and overall above average. Headband is one of those strains where you can rarely get a super bomb batch, but usually won't be and will instead be a good looking, decent smoking/decent quality bud.

5. Best strain I have ever smoked, and i'm sure many could agree with me. I copped mine from a completely organic grower and it was literally the most powerful and intense high I have ever experienced. I couldn't even stand up because when I did I would just lose my sense of balance and sway around. I couldn't imagine how potent this stuff would be if made into BHO.

6. My favorite tasting bud, and the smell of the smoke is soooooo nice. Easily one of my favorite strains. It was my favorite until my most recent pickup, Blue Dream x Trainwreck. Unh unh unh.

7. I heard it feels like you're wearing a headband when you're high off it. True?

8. you are redarded. headband is sour deisel x og kush. and about it being decent.. dude that shit is bomb. i got it from my local dispensary and it put me on my ass. favorite strain ever.

9. I'm about to go smoke about 4 bowls or so of the headband by myself so I'll let you guys know if it's anything like you all have been describing. Hopefully it is :)

10. Sorry for the double post, but I tried the headband last night, and it has now become my favorite strain by far. It gave me an unbelievable high and it was the cleanest hitting/tasting weed I've ever had. I hope I can get my hands on some more!

11. #12 svenxis, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    are you fucking retarded?

Headband (Sour Diesel x OG Kush) x OG Kush (my thread title)

so wtf man?

and don't try to compare what you think is bomb and what i think is bomb.

12. Truth. No joke.

13. :D:D noobs will never learn.