Headband

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Jun 24, 2013.

1. #1 Bronx Finest, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
    My dealer just hit me up saying he's got some headband the name sounds familiar and he says it's a cross of Sour Diesel (my favorite strain) and that was enough to get me pumped I was wondering if it was good shit. I won't bother asking him because all dealers say their shit is good. I was thinking about picking up .5 just to see any info? What's the high Like?Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Serenity, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
    I got some a few weeks back. I think it's an indica dominant hybrid but because of the sour d it didn't leave me couch locked. I enjoyed it. It's a nice "smoke a bowl and then go out and get shit done" kind of cerebral high, but still gives you a strong body buzz because of the kush. 

3. Just got .5 I can smell the Sour strong and a little hint of Kush here and there. Looks pretty good

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. "Smoking on that headband, call that shit Paul Pierce" -lil weezy

[​IMG]

5. Ive had an ounce of it. Definitely one of my favorite strains most likely cross between sour diesel og kush and master kush atleast thats what I had. Definitely worth picking up some if you dig the diesel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. lol i just heard that song like two days ago!

OP, its called headband because it makes you feel like you have a headband around your head. I love it, enjoy!

7. proper Headband will knock your dick in the dirt.

8. Na willy nelson

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. In his defense, he's usually rhyming the words that come before the two 'niggas', not the actual word 'nigga'. 

10. ive had some Headband from a dispensary, its a strong head high