Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Oct 6, 2012.

1. #1 Tree Of Life, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Smells and tastes like OG Kush, but not as strong. It's very nice though. I've had a lot of different Headbands, but this one is different. What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. I'd smoke the fu out of that. Good stuff my man.

3. Honestly I've seen better. It looks whispy and ugly lol. Not something I'd buy

4. Doeant look bad.has some nice crystals.hows it smoke?

5. #6 Tree Of Life, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    You would if you smoked it.

6. I know the bud structure's weird, that's why I asked if anyone saw Headband like this... Look at my recent threads in the stash jar... I don't smoke mids. This Headband I have here is danker than anything I've picked up in the last 2 weeks. I had asked my buddy if it was outdoor, but he said it wasn't. The reason it looks brown is because 90% of the trichomes are amber.

7. Way better than it looks. This is probably one of the most sativa dominant strains I've smoked. It hits you immediately. Tastes piney and it has a slight lemony taste on the exhale, but it's nothing like OG Kush. Anyway, it has to be 70% sativa, minimum. It's a total head high with a bit of indica that doesn't take away from the sativa. This bud makes you want to go outside and do things.

8. Looks like the hb i just had and shit was in point. Smell,taste and high were all top notch. Where you located?

9. Yeah man, this has to be the best sativa I've had in 7 years. I don't understand though, I thought Headband was more of a hybrid... The Headband I usually get is dense lime green buds with fire orange hairs and it tastes more on the OG/Sour D side of things.

10. This weed was better than all of these...:smoke:

Attached Files:

11. You can't judge a book by its cover
    You can't judge a bud by its color
    Sometimes you just gotta smoke that shit to see how good it really is. I've had some beautiful nugs that weren't that spectacular of a high and I've had little popcorn nugs put me on my ass.

12. Are you sure it's headband then I think it's a indica dominate og kush master kush and sour diesel

13. I'm kind of thinking the same thing. I've never had a piny limey sativa with a head high headband before. Usuallys it's a skunky earthy taste with a nice hybrid high.

The strain you described and posted sounds more like a haze strain with that much of a sativa feel even though it's 90% amber. Headband at 90% amber would just make you want to eat! lol. It looks good, but maybe it was mislabeled?

14. The Headband I usually get does taste sour and skunky from the Diesel and kind of spicy from the Master Kush. I think this pheno was more more OG in genetics because it tasted a lot like OG. The wasn't anything like OG though, or even Sour D. Doesn't Reserva Privada have a water downed version they call Headband? I've had the real 707 before and that's definitely more of a hybrid while this felt almost like a pure sativa. It was a great strain.