HeadBand vs. Grape Ape.

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Sep 30, 2009.

1. which one should i buy an eigth of?

and wtf is Headband? never heard of this strain, but my dealer said its "super fire."

2. get the headband!@!

3. Headband is fucking amazing. They call it that because you get so high you think you have a headband on, lol. Grape ape is ok, but if theyre the same price, GET THE HEADBAND.

Regs are about 60 a qaurt around here, i've payed 170 for a qaurt of headband.

4. x2. Headband is crazy dank.

5. Thats ridiciulous I got headband for 60 an 8th

It was fuckin dannk tho

6. Yea man head band is "super fire",it's a kush and actually I think blueberry headband kush was developed for cancer patients..

But grape ape is the shit too!!

7. Headband is the reason I joined this forum lol.

Seriously some kid posted dank pix of it. But hes banned now :(

8. Get tha headband.

Grape Ape is no joke - shit is dank - but headband is worth it. Grape Ape is your standard purple indica sleepy high. Headband is more unique... I don't know how to describe it.

9. My vote goes to headband.

A bunch of myths about how it has some of the highest %s of THC have been spread many times also, dunno if thats legitimate.

10. Well honestly they are both good. You should look at the bud because both can be grown to possibly be more potent than the other.

Grape ape is what I voted just because I love that shit.

I had headband recently and it was good shit too! It is a cross of skunk, master kush, and afghan kush(or some other kush i forget which) So either way your gonna be good! :smoking:

11. Deer Weed!!!!

Attached Files:

12. this guy has his thinking cap on. i'd say if you can pick when you get there definitely do that. if not i'd say headband too haha

13. You definitely want the Headband Kush, its BOMB.

14. i bought the Headband strain. :smoking:

that is all. :cool:

15. go with headband

edit;

wow im pretty late..

16. Grape Ape is easily the best tasting bud ive ever smoked. tastes like fruity pebbles strait up, I had it for breakfest and I couldn tell the difference...this shit I had called Sugar was up there too, was SOOO fucking sweet. Gotta get me some Headband though

17. I dont mind paying that price since headband NEVER comes around Alberta. NEVER. I've only had it twice in my lifetime.

18. Both are bomb. Overall i'd say Headband, but Grape Ape smoke has a pretty good taste

19. headband = kush x sour diesel!!!!!

20. not all yet tiffany, you have to:bongin: it ;)