Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband Smoke Report and Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bonginnn, Oct 28, 2011.

1. #1 bonginnn, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Finally found some headband in my area. I love sour diesel, probably my favorite strain until I tried this. I apologize in advance for the shitty cell pics, I'm gonna put up some nicer ones later today or tomorrow.

Genetics. I believe its OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel. 70/30 indica dom

Smell: One of the strongest smelling strains I've come across thus far. The only way I can describe it is an epic battle between the classic kush smell against diesel. Every time I smell it I change my mind about which one is more prominent. Have this double bagged in a mason jar and I cracked it open for about 30 seconds and now my whole room wreaks 9.5/10

Bag Appeal: When my dealer pulled out his supply I was initially turned off, even considered not buying it actually. Very dark green in color with scattered red-orange hairs throughout. Initially I didn't see many trichomes at all, but after closer examination they are there. They become very noticeable when the nug is split. Also the grower could have done a better trim/cure job. 5/10

Taste: Smoked through a vape and bong to ensure I could fully taste this strain. Definitely has some sour as well as a diesel/kush after taste. A tiny hint of lemon in there as well. 8/10

High: Only smoked about two small bowls, probably .3 total and I was blown. I know its an indica dominant hybrid but I felt more sativa effects initially. It is definitely a creeper. Later on in the high I noticed a shift towards a body high. First felt it in my head and then gradually went through my body. One of the best highs I've experienced. 9/10

Price: Me and two other buddies each through in $20. So 4g's for $60 and our $20's earned us each about 1.3g. East Coast prices are typically $20g/$60 eighth so this wasn't a bad deal at all. 9/10

This is my 1.3 g. Sorry again for poor pics I'll have better ones soon.

Attached Files:

2. i beliieve i smoked some head band several yrs ago..............:smoke:

3. [quote name='"jrw420"']i beliieve i smoked some head band several yrs ago..............:smoke:[/quote]

How'd you like it?

4. headband is my all time second favorite strain. its good but not great. btw cool story bro

5. [quote name='"jeeptoker"']headband is my all time second favorite strain. its good but not great. btw cool story bro[/quote]

If its good but not great how could it be your second favorite strain haha

6. for me headband is the strain that puts me in a better mood no matter what. lol

7. [quote name='"MADnuggi"']for me headband is the strain that puts me in a better mood no matter what. lol[/quote]

For sure haha really uplifting and euphoric. Forget about all my stress over school when I smoked it

8. what does it taste

9. well this other stuff i get which has no name blows it out of the water. but its definitely my 2nd favorite strain. or was when it came out. its getting kind of old i don't know anymore . a lot of new and exciting strains out there and the weed keeps getting better. hard to choose anymore.

10. [quote name='"jeeptoker"']

well this other stuff i get which has no name blows it out of the water. but its definitely my 2nd favorite strain. or was when it came out. its getting kind of old i don't know anymore . a lot of new and exciting strains out there and the weed keeps getting better. hard to choose anymore.[/quote]

Yeah I hear ya. I've always wanted to try it but this is my first time my guy has hot a hold of it. I like trying new strains as mich as possible

11. Little bit better pics.

Attached Files:

12. ^I was doubting your nugs for a second. lol

13. [quote name='"MADnuggi"']^I was doubting your nugs for a second. lol[/quote]

Yeah thats why I always feel bad for people who don't have decent cameras and nobody believes them when they say its dank. The camera makes a huge difference

14. def some outdoor or greenhouse but looks good, enjoy man

15. [quote name='"Edible Man"']def some outdoor or greenhouse but looks good, enjoy man[/quote]

Yeah Greenhouse, don't get too much indoor around here but I hardly notice the difference to be honest. Some of the best stuff I've had has been grown in greenhouses or outdoors.