Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HeadBand pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FloatinHigh, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just picked up a half O of headband. Just wanted to get your guys opinions on this and if any of you have ever tried this strain, how Is it? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393976108.273081.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393976117.296108.jpg

:toke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. Really nice dank man :) , I never had headband before how is the smell and high?

3. Another pic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393976403.452108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grassci

4. the smell is VERY Unique. Never smelled anything like it, kinda smells like suntan lotion,
    Not gonna lie haha. Ill let you know how the high is in a bit

5. ahah suntan lotion, really? thats for sure a unique smell lolll

6. yeah , not gonna lie it's
    Some weird smelling bud.

7. I had some bomb headband a while back. My dude at the time had like 20 strains, hash and lucy all at once. He had a cross of headband, called truth band. That was danker than the headband I had lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. that's funny as hell. Glad to hear it was good. Bouta spark up now.

9. Headband is mos def good smoke!